To provide data users as a reference for interpreting data, it is recommended that there be chapters and content descriptions as follows, which can be adjusted according to the actual writing situation.
- 1. Chapter 1: PurposeExplain the design purpose, operation mode, and application process framework of the schema.
- 2. Chapter 2: ScopeDescribe the field of schema-theme-category description scope and future expansion.
- 3. Chapter 3: Applications and RestrictionsExplain the application occasions and applicable objects of the schema, the data production unit and reference to relevant domestic and foreign standards or regulations.
- 4. Chapter 4: Characteristic AnalysisHierarchical analysis of overall category data attribute structure.
- 5. Chapter 5: Application OutlineThe data attributes of the schemas are explained using the structure category diagram based on the characteristics analysis.
- 6. Chapter 6: Data BookThe contents of the schemas are listed in a table (item, Chinese name, English name, description, type, range, necessity, maximum occurrences, notes).
- 7. Chapter 7: Coding RulesCode conversion requirements follow XML Schema or other.
- 8. Chapter 8: Maintenance of Standard Setting Rights and ResponsibilitiesDescribe relevant contact information.
- 9. Chapter 9: AppendixData related instructions, code table, system data file attributes, preliminary review opinions, etc.