- 1. Click on API Service on the website.
- 2. Connect to Schema API webpage.
- 3. Schemas in a variety of fields are available to get.
- 4. The framed blue buttons as picture below show callable APIs.
- 5. API brief description: To get details of fields, themes, categories and columns of each schema.
- 6. Click on an API, and then click on “Try it out” on the right toand click on "Execute".
- 7. The response will be shown as below, including code and response body.
- 8. There are 3 types of codes:200 OK400 Bad Request: This might due to malformed request, including entering incorrectly or incompletely or data does not exist.500 Server Error (Internal)
- 9. Response Body: The conversion table at the bottom of the website shows codes and context of each field.